Thursday, March 26, 2009

Party Time!

Hey Everybody,

I have taken on the duty of trying to coordinate the food/drinks for tomorrow night's final shin-dig, to take place at Jason's house. We all saw the grouchy-ness that ensues when deprived of dinner, so it would be great if everyone could pitch in in some way.

As it stands:

I am bringing the fixings for frito pies- my final project, couldn't let the out-of-towners leave without trying a NM staple.
Chang- is cooking up something bound to be delicious for her final project as well.
Chris- has agreed to have his momma fix us some enchiladas.
Anna- homemade ice cream

We are still going to need more main dishes, side dishes, desserts and drinks.
Think it over...We can talk about it tomorrow morning.

Jayme

1 comment:

Lars said...

I was going to make some black & white cookies for my final project. Justin was going to recreate the Bananas Foster from our first camping trip for his final project.
Lars