Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rides to Taos

By taking a look at the Cabezon rides and by going with what I've heard around the group, carpools to Taos are shaping up. Here's what I could gather, but there are a lot of guesses. Drivers, please fill in the blanks. I know that Ken is looking for a ride and possibly Jen.

Dave & Bryon (different schedule)
Jan (solo due to upcoming child)
Jake (leave _?_, return _?_): Allen?
Dave (leave Tues, return _?_): Kristina, Zev
Allison (leave early Tues, return Thur, maybe Fri): Whitney, Conal, Maggie
Ryan (leave _?_, return_?_): Sarah, Tim, Jurrel, Jules...?

Alli = ?
Don = ?

Make corrections/additions by copying and pasting the above list with your changes in a comment post. Later changes should be make from the list in the most recent comment post.

Thanks! ~Maggie

9 comments:

Hmmm said...

I think I may not drive.... and go with Alli

Hmmm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hmmm said...

oh yeah, heh
hmmm --> Jake

mary laughlin said...

Hey folks, just wanted to correct the car list, at this point it's my truck with :
MARY (me),
DON,
ALLISON L.,
WHITNEY, and
RYAN DAVIS(my fiance), in it which is all I can fit. I'll update if anything changes.

Maggie said...

Updates so far come to:

Dave & Bryon (different schedule)
Jan (solo due to upcoming child)
Alli: Jake
Dave: Kristina, Zev?
Mary: Ryan (Mary's fiance), Don, Allison, Whitney
Ryan: Sarah, Tim, Jurrel, Jules...?

People who need rides:
Ken, Maggie, Conal, Allen(?)

Thanks for the corrections! Keep them coming. ~Maggie

Hmmm said...

If need be --- I can drive... no need to rent a car.

I will make all efforts to come to the dinner tonight to plan things.

;-)

Alli said...

I am tentativley planning on taking Jake, since neither of us are staying Friday. I have room for 2 more, but will liekly drive home thursday pm after the hike out. Perhaps if Jake and I go together, with our without others who will not stay Friday, someone can borrow one of our cars.
-Alli

Ryan Tomburrini said...

I talked to Jarrell - he has the use of his host families truck. He can only take two (himself and shotgun) but can take a lot of gear. He's going to talk to Jen (his house mate) to see if she will ride with him.

At this point Sarah and I plan to ski friday but I think our truck is full for the ride up and back. Zev: We can work something out tonight if you want to stay Friday. -Ryan

Zev said...

I am going up and back with Dave. Thanks for the offer.